The world needs a Paradigm shift pretty much as when we arrived at the aircraft age or CAD/CAM even mobile telephony.
Here are my thoughts:
- UDT (Undersea Defense Technology)
- Bio Technology
Let's deal briefly with the 1st point as we have all seen the examples of Robotics installing, spray painting cars and such like. We've seen the marketing that show robotic arms looking perplexed and lost as they make sense of the advertisement caption of which they are portrayed.
- As we move into our dotage and our lives once active are no longer able to perform the many tasks required just to bring basic hygiene.
- Hotels where the check in staff are well groomed individuals with looks that we all aspire to.
- Care homes where staff are on hand with the strength of Sampson assisting baths, moving beds plus other such heavy lifting activities.
- Exo-skeletons. transforming each of us into superhuman beings available to perform far above our capabilities in areas such as:
- Deployments of Submarines,
- Spatial capabilities,
- Airborne Lasar scanning systems,
- Unmanned undersea systems,
- Marine Renewable Energy mix for hybrid power generation
- Under water tourism (after all few of us have ventured further than a snorkel)
- Sea floor mapping and sonar systems
- To name but a few
What I have captured here is just the essence of the few opportunities that are abound and ready to be seized upon for the intrepid Entrepreneur, (Pengusaha to use an Indonesian term as much of this will evolve for I'm sure off the coast of Indonesia)..
Statura will continue to drone on about better Leadership, greater understanding of the myriad of procedures surrounding proper governance of companies, people skills and projects.
More from the pages of Statura.co.uk